- Brokerage Event
- Bolzano, ITALY
- Via A. Volta 13/A
- Host organisation
- NOI Techpark
In this year’s edition of the South Tyrol Free Software Conference (SFScon) we will offer the chance to have B2B matchmaking meetings.
The prescheduled one-to-one meetings (on-site and virtual) offer a unique opportunity to identify potential cooperation partners and generate new business and innovation opportunities. Every participant selects his/her conversation partners individually and has 20 minutes time to exchange their ideas, projects and products.
1:1 Meetings at SFScon 2022 are open for:
- Start-ups and entrepreneurs
- R&D institutions
- Others (associations, agencies, intermediaries…)
interested in finding new partners active in the field of Digital Technologies (e.g. AI, IoT, Data Analytics, etc.) specifically in the following application areas:
The event is aimed at both 'digital' companies and companies from other sectors with digitisation needs.
When is the event?
November 11th, 2022, from 13:30 to 15:00 (CET).
Where is the event?
The brokerage event will be hybrid (on-site + online).
Registration will open very soon at: https://sfscon-2022.b2match.io/
What is SFScon? (https://www.sfscon.it/)
The South Tyrol Free Software Conference, SFScon, is one of Europe’s most established annual conferences on Free Software. SFSCon is aimed at the general public; in particular at decision-makers in the public administration and business worlds. SFScon promotes the use of Free Software in IT infrastructures as a tool to achieve greater innovation and competitiveness.
This year the conference will focus on the following topics:
• Open Data & Open Standards (Linked Data, Temporal Data, Data Spaces)
• Internet of Things (Cybersecurity, Sensors, Intelligent Networks, Mobile Infrastructure)
• Data Analytics (Data Harmonization, Data Integration, Data
• Artificial Intelligence (Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Virtual Assistant, Intelligent Autonomous Agents)
• Free Open Source Software Economics (Business Models, Business Cases, Public Money – Public Code)
• Contributing to Free Open Source Software and Community Building (Cultural Change, Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment, Programming Languages, Strategies, Policies)
• Innovate in a fast-paced world (Continuous Innovation, Design Thinking, Agile methods, Low-Code and No-Code Movement, Decentralized Applications (DApps), Blockchain technologies)
Thanks to the presence of speakers with national and international reputations, the conference is a meeting place for experts, end users and those interested in Free Software, offering participants the opportunity to share best practices and to get to know the latest innovations in the field.