Within the framework of the event “Smart Agrifood Summit 2021” that will be held on the 30th September and 1st October in Malaga (Spain), Agencia Andaluza del Conocimiento, as member of the Enterprise Europe Network, organizes international bilateral meetings. This matchmaking event will be mainly focused to technology transfer in the fields of innovation and digitalisation of the agrifood sector. This event will be held on a hybrid format, giving the opportunity to participants to take part either on-site or online, therefore, combining both, on-site and virtual meetings.
The aim of this Brokerage Event is to provide participants with the opportunity to meet with companies (SMEs, large companies, start-ups,...), entrepreneurs, research organizations and public administrations active in research and technology to discuss through bilateral meetings:
- Ideas for joint research projects
- Licensing, production and distribution agreements
- Opportunities for R&D funding
- Transfer of Technology and exploitation of research results
This is a unique opportunity to generate new business and technology contacts and contracts. The model is time - and cost efficient and result in business. Meetings will take place in a dedicated area and will be arranged in advance by means of a website. Furthermore, pariticipants can stay one step ahead of their competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event.
Topics and sectors addressed:
- Organic cultivation, production and feeding
- Companies and organizations in the agricultural, livestock, fishing, aquaculture and forestry
- Energy and sustainability
- Equipment, facilities and machinery
- Fertilizers, agronutrients and phytosanitary products
- Water Management
- Infrastructure and hyperconnectivity
- Investment and financing
- Precision agriculture
- Automation and robotics
- Artificial Intelligence and predictive systems in agrifood
- Autonomous vehicles
- Data management (Big data, IoT)
- Food traceability
- Cybersecurity in the agrifood chain
- Agrifood blockchain
- Remote sensing
- Food safety
Participation in this brokerage event is free of charge.
On-site participants with scheduled meetings will be offered a free invitation pass to access the event.