- Brokerage Event
- Tokyo, JAPAN
- 3-28-5 Kanda Ogawamachi, Chiyoda
- Host organisation
- EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation
EEN Japan and various organizations both in Japan and EU are co-organizing a B2B event targeting EU companies active in the people mobility sector.
TechBIZKON VI – Mobility is a cross-border startup event with panel discussions feat. top speakers from Austria, Belgium, Germany, Italy and Japan and startup-pitches from startups of all participating member countries. This year's TechBIZKON is focused on mobility (movement of people, not goods).
Held as a hybrid event, the general aim of TechBIZKON is to connect European and Japanese startup-ecosystems, providing 1-on-1 meetings and networking opportunities, as well as a voting competition.
So, attend onsite or online on 6 December 2022, when startups from Austria, Belgium, Germany, Italy and Japan present state of the art Mobility solutions at a location in downtown Tokyo.
While 7, 8 and 9 December will be dedicated to online B2B sessions.
• A cross border pitching event with selected startups as a hybrid event, that is live at a Tokyo downtown location and live-streamed on this platform
• 5 countries x 3 startups = 15 high potential startup pitches
• Keynotes feat. top speakers from the industry and public organizations from Austria, Belgium, Germany, Italy and Japan
• Startup voting competition by all participants of the hybrid event
• pre-event messaging and contact system
• easy video calls directly via this platform
This year event is jointly organized by Advantage Austria, The Embassy of Italy - Trade Promotion Section, the German Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan Flanders Investment & Trade, the EU-Japan Centre of Industrial Cooperation, the German Center for Research and Innovation (DWIH) Tokyo