The TVOT conference is attended by up to 400 executives from all industries involved in the global multichannel TV industry. It features panels (with lively audience participation), keynotes and ample networking and deal-making opportunities.
Because of its small size and its executive level attendees, TVOT SF is great place to debut new products/services, raise brand awareness and develop new business partnerships.
More About the TVOT Conference
• Leading Executive Conference for the Global Multichannel TV Industry
• 2018 companies attending: 20th Century Fox, Comcast, comScore, NBC/Universal, GraceNote, Ad-iD, Nielsen, Turner, IBM, Inscape, Avis Budget Group, Publicis, Sinclair, NAB, Saban Capital, Cox Media’s Videa, Amazon, TiVo, ESPN, Hulu and more.
• Industry Sectors: Broadcasters, cable and streaming services, MVPD, OTT-TV, interactive/advanced TV distributors, content owners and producers, VR/AR, advertising agencies, brands, data/measurement, streaming/infrastructure, consumer-electronics, IoT, social-video and more.
• For more information about event demographics, see: www.thetvoftomorrowshow.com/demographics-attendees-speakers
Special packages and exclusive options for packages that can include some or all of the following:
• Registration at the International Sponsor level
• Multi-channel promotion to attendees before, during and after the event, including on site
• In Market Briefing by EABO Media & Technology experts
• Exclusive B2B meeting Room & B2B matchmaking
• Exhibit room stand
• Press release to TVOT press list and registered press
• Assistance with event/visit-specific delegation/company Marketing strategy & materials
• Personal introductions to selected TVOT attending companies
• Post-event meetings with SF and other U.S. Companies
• Travel, hotel and other logistical assistance