- Conference/Seminar/Information Day
- , UKRAINE
- Host organisation
- The Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
The Ukrainian Chamber of the Commerce and Industry as the part of the EEN Ukraine consortium welcome international companies that are interested in cooperation with the Ukrainian industrial companies to participate the Practical conference regarding technical compliance issues "On the current state of signing the ACAA agreement”, that will be providing with support of the German federal company "Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH".
During the event it is planned to discuss:
• current situation of the process and monitoring of adaptation of Ukrainian legislation and its current state;
• issues related to the preparation and signing of the agreement by the European Union;
• perspectives in operations with the Ukrainian companies;
• provision of technical regulation services, business experience. Real results, difficulties and achievements.
Participants: Companies producers and distributors of the industrial products, EU companies’ agents, organization for business support in Ukraine and EU.
Registration for Ukrainian and international companies is open till the 6th of December by the link https://forms.gle/JtqNawcQK5TJZngXA . The event will be hold in an ONLINE format.
- Registration of the participants till the 6th of December 2022;
For the registration please contact Olga Shubina – tel. +38050 6434344, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (No online registration).