The Unmanned Systems Expo Europe Matchmaking 2019 is organized by Enterprise Europe Network on January 17th-18th, in addition to the organized fair TUS Expo Europe 2019.
During the fair exhibitors show and demonstrate their latest unmanned systems and robotic applications. Visitors can also participate in a conference program. This time Rotterdam is home to more than 3000 international visitors and 200 participating organizations from all over the world.
The matchmaking targets a wide spectrum of companies, visitors and delegates from all over Europe, interested in sharing new projects ideas, collaboration partners and business opportunities.
Good reasons for participation are:
• Attend the combination of an international fair, conference and bilateral meetings.
• Meet a number of key players of out the international unmanned systems, drones and robotics networks.
• Meet the Dutch unmanned systems, drones and robotics network.
• Meet a wide variety of SMEs, OEMs, suppliers, technostarters, scientists and intermediaries.
• Meet many potential project or business partners in a short time.
• Prepare and choose your meetings in advance.
• 30 minutes meetings.
Previous editions of The Unmanned Systems Expo were very international and proved to be successful with about 80 participants and 100 meetings.
More information about the event and fairs can be found on following websites: