- Company Mission
- Logroño, SPAIN
- C/ San Millán 23
- Host organisation
- FEDERACION DE EMPRESAS DE LA RIOJA
This event will join Spanish enterprises in the Agrofood sector from La Rioja and importers and distributors from over 20 countries.
During one day, companies will maintain business meetings previously established in agenda, with EU and third countries distributors and importers. The following day will be dedicated to visits to companies previously requested by importers. The Enterprise Europe Network in Regional Business Federation of La Rioja (ES) is the promoter of the event, co-organized by Enterprise Europe Network in Business Organisations from the above mentioned countries.
Sectors represented. Target audience:
Enterprises in the Agrofood Sector from La Rioja: Wine in Denomination of Origin Rioja, Sausages (serrano ham, chorizo…), tinned vegetables (peppers, artichokes, mushrooms, asparagus, etc.), Olive oil, Sauces, Dairy products, etc.
Importers and distributors: Wine and Food importers and distributors from EU (UK, France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Latvia, Portugal...), America (USA, Canada, Mexico) and Asia (China, Japan):
Distribution channels: Importers from Food chains, purchase agencies for Hotels and Restaurants, chains of delicatessen shops, chains of supermarkets, other.
Meeting place: Riojaforum (Logroño, La Rioja).
Number of participants foreseen: 120 participants. We will use the platform b2match for managing the event.
Services offered by Enterprise Europe Network for this event:
- Personalised Agenda of interviews and visits to companies.
- Training sessions preparatory of the event (in La Rioja)
- Technical assistance (previous and during the event) about operative link to exports, market information, lists of potential buyers...
- Parallel meetings during the event with Expert Enterprise Europe Network Advisers of FER in Operative- Logistic of External Trade, International Contracting and IPR.