6th edition of the GreenWin International Conferences on Green Chemistry and White Biotechnology
This year, the event, recalled GreenWin International Master Sessions, will be held virtually throughout 4 days between Sept 10 and Oct 29.
Biorefineries: at the heart of new bioeconomy production processes
The purpose of those Master Sessions is to take stock of the innovative technology used to boost activities in the fields of green chemistry and white biotechnology around the world, to share knowledge and encourage the creation of new R&D projects involving the academic world, research centres and industrial players in the sector at regional and international scale. One of the objectives, among others, is to show the link between the research and the market.
The event will give you also the opportunity to virtually attend B2B meetings. Organised by Enterprise Europe Network Wallonia. They aim to gather companies, R&D actors, universities, etc. working on topics linked to Green Chemistry and White Biotechnology.
• to assess the innovative technology used and boost activities in the fields of green chemistry and white biotechnology around the world,
• to share knowledge and gain a new experience in doing so
• to stimulate the creation of new R&D projects involving the academic world, research centres and industrial players from the sector, both at regional and international levels.
• to highlight the link between Research and Market.
• to foster effective networking during B2B pre-scheduled meetings
• Creation of new international consortia
• Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
• Find new business partners
• Present, discuss and develop new projects
• Enterprises willing to foster R&D collaborations with Belgian and international partners
• Universities, Higher-Education Schools and research centres willing to share their competences and propose collaborations to industry
• Investors looking for innovative projects
• International participants’/cluster delegations willing to explore (cross-sectorial) collaborations with Belgian partners
• Green Chemistry & White Biotechnology
• Circular Economy
• Industry 4.0
• CO2 Transformation
GreenWin, Belgian innovation cluster in the environmental sector aims to tackle major technological challenges such as sustainable chemistry, sustainable materials in building sector, and the environmental technologies.
Session #1: New (bio)resources – 10 September 2020
Session #2: New (bio)products – 24 September 2020
Session #3: New technologies > industrial micro bio network – 8 October 2020
Session #4: New technologies > enzymatic and extraction technologies – 29 October 2020