1.Virtual Industry Fair is an opportunity to promote the development of cooperation between the SMES of Enterprise Europe Network and Turkish companies.
This virtual, networking event is organised in the framework of 1. Virtual Industry Fair 2020 and it will take place on the 24-28 August 2020.
1.Virtual Industry Fair 2020 Main Topics
• Technology Development Zones and R&D / DESIGN Centres
• Agricultural Technologies
• Chemistry Technologies
• Health Technologies
• Textile Technologies
• Automotive Technologies
• Renewable Energy and Smart Energy Systems Technologies
• Electronics and Information Technologies
• Next Generation Industrial Technologies
• Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
• Machine Manufacturing Technologies
• Agri food technologies
The event aims to provide a unique opportunity for the participants to:
- Present their know-how and innovative technologies
- Find new technological solutions
- Meet potential business partners
- Find partners for collaborative European R&D projects
- Meet and establish cross-border contacts
1. Virtual Industry Fair 2020 presents an ideal platform to identify technology and business partners through pre-arranged meetings. You simply need to register online, present yourself, your company or organisation and your technology and select interesting partners before the event.
The earlier you submit your collaboration profile, the more it will be recognised.