The international brokerage event WindEnergyMatch 2020 offers companies and research institutions along the entire value chain of wind industry an additional uncomplicated platform to make valuable contacts and to find out new aspects of international cooperation possibilities.
In 2020 the Enterprise Europe Network together with Hamburg Messe again will support all players of the branch in establishing new business contacts. The virtual fair and the brokerage event focus on the following areas:
• Components / supplier
• Planning / project development
• Operation & maintenance
• Smart Energy / energy supply
• Finance & Insurance
• Power to X / power conversion / storage
• Information / communications technology
The matchmaking offers the following advantages to the participants:
• Added-value to the virtual trade fair participation
• Make contact to potential business partners and providers of innovative technologies from Europe and beyond
• Discuss cooperation possibilities in digital meetings in an informal atmosphere
• Develop and strengthen business and research relationships
• Enter into contact with potential partners for future co-operation
• Establish cross-border contacts for long-term business relationships
• Find new partners for research projects
Participants are invited to register and provide a profile describing either an offer or a request. All profiles will be published on the website of the Brokerage Event and provide the basis for the booking process.
Round about 250 participants from 27 countries joined WindEnergyMatch 2018. Over 80% of all contacts made during this matchmaking event were stated as of high quality and were promising for a future cooperation.
The events public homepage is open for registration: www.windenergymatch.de.