Brussels Chamber of Commerce (BECI) is a private and independent organization representing different activity sectors. It promotes and represents the economic interests and stimulates the development of Brussels’ companies in Belgium and abroad.
The Brussels Chamber of Commerce aims at promoting the economic activity in the Brussels area through a number of services and activities directed to the SME’s and large companies. With its 2300 members, the Brussels Chamber represents also the Brussels corporate network.
The services provided by the Chamber include:
• Legal advice: tax, social, international and business law.
• Seminars and training sessions in a number of areas including entrepreneurship, finance & accounting, marketing, HR, social matters, personal development, etc.
• Administrative services: Register of Commerce (opening and modifications), VAT, publication of articles of incorporation and other official acts in the Official Gazette or in the press, etc.
• Delivery of certificates of origin and ATA books
• Support to the “starters”
• Foreign trade promotion: welcoming of foreign delegations, information about foreign markets, establishment of business contacts between foreign and local businessmen
• Business promotion: business meetings, round tables and business lunches (dealing with legal developments, market developments, exports, etc…) and other specific events.
• Information: business information about specific companies, establishment of lists of companies, identification of business opportunities and partners
• Conferences on topics relating to the European Union.
• Publications: monthly magazine, focused ad hoc publications
The Chamber of Commerce of Brussels is the host organization of Enterprise Europe Network services to Brussels businesses, in particular focused on internationalization support, commercial partnering, information on EU regulation, SME Feedback activities, and promotion activities.
Avenue Louise, 500
Brussel / Bruxelles 1050