The SME supports industrial companies in leveraging the 4th industrial revolution, optimizing operational efficiency by deploying AI at the heart of industrial and operational sites.
The proposed data-driven solutions have been developed since 2011 and are now implemented worldwide, with hundreds of algorithms in operation in industrial and operational sites. The French SME is also operating in Singapore and is currently expanding in North America and in the Middle East.
The SME value proposition relies on 3 pillars:
• A triple expertise in software engineering, subject-matter expert engineering and data science.
• A capacity to deploy AI at the heart of industrial sites, through métier applications, regardless of connectivity constraints (from Cloud to Edge)
• A transparent management of intellectual property: algorithms developed or co-developed with partners belong to them. This allows a more transparent and easy to operate scale-up of the solutions within the organisation (from a Proof of Value in a specific production line, to the whole factory and worldwide deployment) and potential monetisation of this work.
Few examples of projects with associated ROI and benefits:
- Reduced scrap rate by 40% by adjusting machine setpoint automatically for extrusion process in a tiers one automotive supplier.
- Reduced over-quality cost by 35% for Vallourec by training a Machine Learning model on historical dataset and developing a subject-expert application recommending quality control output (Integration of physics modelling to qualify 90% of products automatically)
- Ensured availability rate above 98% by assessing the condition of mechanical stairs in railway station at SNCF (French Railways) to comply with the law.
- Reduced baggages lost rate by 30% and maintenance orders by 20% by optimizing maintenance operations for the luggage sorting system at Paris Airport.
- Increased TOTAL's electrical submersible pump's failure detection rate by 3, by analysing more than a hundred of sensors from wells, pumps and other industrial equipment, alerting maintenance operators accordingly.
- Reduced cost of safety monitoring by 70% for ALPERIA penstocks by replacing hardware devices by virtual sensors ensuring remote and sustainable operations
The SME is looking for commercial partnerships, offering license-based subscription to the software and associated services to support sound implementation of those optimisation projects.
The proposed solutions deliver ROI within weeks.