The startup, located in Vienna, Austria, was founded in 2018 in order to bring the development of its innovative and proprietary ultrasonic technologies towards market readiness and successfully market them. The team has strong expertise in the areas of ultrasonic technology development, mechanical engineering, chemical analytics, electronics and process engeneering.
The technology on offer can be used in various markets such as biotech, the pharmaceutical sector, waste and process water, coolants and lubricants, food and beverages, petrochemistry and drinking water monitoring. It is an add-on to established measuring systems. The device is very small with a diameter of 2.5 cm and can therefore be easily integrated in pipes and tanks. The length of the devices is variable and can be adapted to the clients' needs. The size of the control unit is 17 cm x 17 cm x 22 cm.
The technology consists in specific ultrasonic protocols that together work as an armature for keeping optical sensors clean and therefore significantly improving the measurement accuracy of such sensors. Probes remain within the process during cleaning, enabling continuous process control and at the same time avoiding interruption of the production process.
This innovative proprietary technology
- can be used in a wide variety of suspensions of various composition and physicochemical properties
- removes particles from and prevents the depositions of unwanted deposits on measuring sensors
- ensures to continuously obtain accurate measurement results
- saves time-consuming cleaning of sensors.
It therefore significantly improves cleanliness, continuity and process control of industrial processes.
Possible fields of application include industrial processes containing measuring sensors for
- concentration measurement
- microscopy and turbidity measurement
- focused beam reflectance measurement (FBRM)
- spectroscopic measurements (e.g. Raman)
- chemical potential analyses such as pH value determination.
The company is now seeking to enter commercial agreements with technical assistance:
The company offers this ultrasound-based technology for non-exclusive sale, providing additional know how such as support services during installation and use. Data generated and experiences gathered by the partner will in turn feed into further development of the technology with the aim of continuously improving measurement accuracy, suitability and merchantibility of the system.