The Belgian company is a Benelux organization, which distributes outdoor, work & lifestyle brands in Benelux. It created its own brand in 1993. The company produces trekking shoes exclusively in Europe, for kids and adults, for all levels of outdoor activities. It is looking for agents and distributors in Central and Northern Europe.
Cooperation plus value:
-Made in Europe
-More than 20 years of experience and improvement of the collection
-European quality & fit
-Family company with sustainable ambition
-Excellent quality/price ratio
-Selective distribution policy
-Partnership with specialists with on-line tools
-"Never out of stock" program
The company uses the latest technologies for the manufacturing of the shoes:
- The outsoles of the shoes are made of a special rubber compound that ensures good grip.
- The membrane consists of a set of hypoallergenic polyester and polyether molecules. It is impermeable to liquid water, but removes moisture from the body to the outside of the shoe. It is a waterproof, breathable, 100% polyester membrane that resists multiple uses.
- They are using a synthetic fabric known for its optimum resistance to wear. It is very robust, light and airy.
- The collection models are specially treated to be as light as possible while retaining their strength and comfort.
- All full grain leathers in the collection were selected from the best Italian specialists. These leathers offer greater comfort combined with the refined appearance of a luxury item.
The company is looking for distributors or agents that have experience in the outdoor market in their country. The partner for the distribution should be active in the distribution of outdoor shoes, equipment and garments.
The commercial agent should represent the company to local retailers and distributors of outdoor garments, shoes and equipment.
The company builds a long-term relationship with their partners in the right sales channel and is continuously looking for new ways to get the best out of the collaboration between partners.
Dissemination sector group :
Dissemination preferred :
Austria, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland