The UK company designs and produces a range of high quality cotton vests and tops for breastfeeding mums. The clothing enables easy feeding in public places, is discreet and comfortable and does not require the purchase of other garments. The company is looking to partner with international distributors and agents.
Cooperation plus value:
- The products complement the customer's existing clothing so easy to wear and can be assorted easily.
- The company is supportive of the slow fashion movement and reducing fashion waste.
- The products are ethically made in fairtrade factories using organic cotton; the garment bags are home compostable and the mailing bags are paper rather than plastic.
- The company is innovative and dedicated to the development of new products: a new vest will be added to the range in spring 2020 and other essential products which aid the breastfeeding journey are also being added.
- The clothing is design-protected in Europe, UK and USA and the brand is also trademarked in all these countries.
- The company has won numerous 'Mother and Baby' awards.
The company is looking for partners working in or connected with the textile / 'mums to be' clothing sector in order to enter new markets through a distribution or an agency agreement.
Trade intermediary partners should have good contacts with any boutiques, fashion shops who are selling clothing for breastfeeding mums. Also connected to 'influencers' who promote and inform about the benefit of breastfeeding
Partners are expected to have their own client portfolio in their local/national markets. The partner sought should sell 'mums to be' clothes within the mid-high segment of the market.
The UK company is also willing to create collaborations with online shops and wholesalers.