This company is established in 1992 in the north-eastern part of Bulgaria. The main activities of the company are design, development, implementation and support of business software. The main principle is to offer products and services with a proven quality.
The three tiers architecture of the system (client - application server – data base server) is a contemporary approach of building information systems, offering several main advantages for the customers:
• Possibility for a remote work, including Internet;
• Fast and secure data processing - the data and the executable part of the system are stored on different servers;
• Easy management of the system.
There are additional functions, which in combination with the standard requirements, cover to the highest degree the needs of the contemporary business user:
• A possibility for network, multi-company and multilingual work;
• Simultaneous work in several accounting periods;
• Restricted access to data processes, defining of groups from users;
• Tracking the system exploitation history on several levels;
• Working out information in the following formats - rtf, text, html, excel, pdf;
• Export and import of documents in xml format.
The system consists of several modules: accounting module, value added tax module, fixed assets module, inventory module, invoicing module, sales module, supplies module, payable/receivable module and finances and budgeting module.
Details about the program and the modules:
- Accounting module - This unit includes the whole accounting information of the company;
- Value added tax module - Transaction registration according to VAT act;
- Fixed assets module - This unit operates the activities connecting with tangible and intangible fixed assets management, depreciation calculation, revaluations, tax depreciation plan and accounting depreciation plan and their automated accounting;
- Inventory module – inventory management, warehouse availability and movements;
- Invoicing module – this unit is for setting up of discounts, pricing, offers, receipts, pro forma invoices and invoices, debit and credit notes, statistic information;
- Sales module – registration and management the logistics of customer's orders.
- Supplies module – process management of materials, goods and services delivery, supply change management, contractual relations with suppliers;
- Payable/receivable – support the activities for servicing cash payables and receivables, cash flows management;
- Budgeting and finances module – Issuing of finance analyses, income and expenses planning, statistics.
The company is offering also the following extra services to the potential partners:
- Putting into operation - there are about 30 high-qualified specialists involved in the put into operation process;
- Application design - configuration of the application parameters in relation to the specifications, given in the functional description;
- Design of the system documents, classifiers, export formats from the system as well as the interfaces between the separate units of the application decision and the other systems, used by the customer;
- Application installation - preparation of the hardware platform and the communication means between the computers (working places);
- Software installation;
- End user training - courses for the users of the system, lectures, practice under the conditions of their everyday work;
- Test of the application - test of the application decision in real conditions of work.
The company is looking for partners for concluding of commercial agency agreement where the potential partner will operate as a an agent and will promote the software among its client network.