Bulgarian company is manufacturing custom-made springs according to the needs and exact requirements of its clients. The company operates in a production site of 2300 m2 situated in a total area of 5300 m2 and its team consists of 75 professionals. Apart from variable batch sizes production, the company implements individual orders down to one single piece.
Company’s production range:
• Compression springs
Compression springs can be used in automotive engines and shock-absorbers, large stamping presses, major appliances, lawn mowers, garden tools, medical and electronic devices. For its production processes, the company uses round cross section wires with diameters from 0,2 mm ÷ 10,0 mm.
• Extension Springs
Extension springs are used in automotive interiors and exteriors, medical devices, farm machinery, carburetors, garage doors, washing devices, trampolines, pliers, lawnmowers, garden tools, toys, as well as thousands of other usages. There is a great variety of hook or loop and body shape configurations in order to fit a precise function of the extension spring. They can be made cylindrical, conical and barrel-shaped with a multitude of hook types. The wires’ diameters range of extension springs are 0,2 mm ÷ 10,0 mm.
• Wire Forms
Wire forms are used for automotive exteriors and interiors, different units in agriculture machinery, food processing and electrical devices, weapon units and numbers of other products. Wire forms are specific details which may have spring qualities and are made of wire bent in a number of different shapes and sizes. Unlike other standardized groups of springs, wire forms don’t have cylindrical bodies of helical coils, but they are in endless combinations of various wire lengths and angles and serve numerous industries.
• Air Copper Coils and Chokes
Air copper coils find application in automatic circuit-breakers and printed circuit boards (PCB). Anti-interference chokes on the other hand are used for integration in electrical controlled motors (brush engines), for blocking the interference processes affecting the vehicles electronics or as primary coils for high voltage transformers.
The wires’ diameters - 0,40mm ÷ 2,80mm for round copper wires and up to 12mm2 for profile copper wires.
• Springs for sectional garage doors
Production of springs for sectional garage doors
• Copper-coated wire hangers
• Accessories for greenhouses
The materials used in the production are mainly string steels according to EN 10270-1, EN 10270-2 and EN 10270-3 standards, Cu, calibrated bar steel.
The company would like to establish successful subcontracting, manufacturing and distribution partnerships with acknowledged companies in the following cooperation types:
1) Subcontracting agreement under which the company is offering to become a subcontractor, willing to produce springs and spring elements to the end customers. The company would like to cooperate with enterprises in the fields of electrical industry, locking systems, mechanical engineering, lift trucks and forklift trucks, food industry, pneumatics and hydraulics, and agricultural engineering;
2) Manufacturing agreement under which the company would like to become a regular supplier of springs and spring elements to spring producers (i.e. production of large series of spring elements);
3) Distribution agreement under which the company is offering to provide finished products to distributors.