This Bulgarian company is located on area of 29 decares, consisting an administrative seven-floor building, two production buildings, public catering building, security and parking spaces. At its built on 2013, the factory was constructed for production and assembly for the automotive industry segment. The main activity nowadays is the manufacturing of electrical switchboards for household and industrial purposes under contracts and individual purchases.
The company manufactures the following types of electrical switchboards with high quality and competitive prices:
• Main and distribution electrical switchboards for industrial purposes
• Distribution switchboards for cable grids low voltage
• Electrometer cabinets for residential buildings and public buildings
• Electrical switchboards for residential public and administrative buildings
• Electrical switchboards for power plants and substations
• Control cabinets for operating technological lines
• Control switchboards for street lighting
• Cabinets for automatisation (Control - Measurement Devices)
• Electrical switchboards for medium and high temperatures and pressure- which are used in the processing of oil and petroleum products;
• Other industrial specialized electrical switchboards.
Besides the switchboards the company is active in metal works processing, most of the productions are machines and equipment in the field of biomass processing, a large part of them designed in the company. This production line is almost stopped at the moment and the company produces in this direction only small components for electrical cabinets and small metal elements. The company has a free capacity and the base is suitable for a wide range of production of large and small elements and items. In this direction the company is looking for a potential partner to manufacture desired products for them.
This Bulgarian SME is looking for buyers that will sell their products under distribution agreement and is seeking a long term cooperation with partners through manufacturing agreements for its metal works.It is expected from the partner to submit a detailed drawing or sample and to define what quantity is needed.
The company prefers partners from Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, China, Croatia, Israel, Norway, Russia, Serbia, Switzerland and Macedonia.