SME from north-east of Bulgaria, established in 2007, has recently added 3D printing, additive manufacturing and prototyping to its activities.
The company can be very useful in the following industries:
- Architecture - 3D printing of architectural models;
- Furniture manufacturing - production and prototyping of furniture items;
- Automotive - production of spare parts and prototyping;
- Design companies - visualizing concepts and models for clients and internal use;
The company is using fused deposition modeling technology for printing with the following advantages: - Large scale printing - objects with volume up to one cubic meter can be printed; - Fast production - the manufacturing process becomes couple of times quicker;
- High quality - the items are produced with high quality and attention to details;
- Customizable items - anything that can be designed and with volume up to one cubic meter can be printed;
- Prototyping - complex designs and moulds can be done with minimum cost and quick turnaround;
The company is backed up by a team of young professionals, specializing in 3D modelling, 3D printing, with good technical and engineering skills.
The printing and design services can be offered under subcontracting.
The Bulgarian 3D printing studio can offer great conditions to foreign partners such as lower prices due to the lower production and service expenses locally, in the same time not compromising with quality, quick turnaround and professional service.
The company is motivated to find new partners from Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom and would like to enter new international markets, to increase its business potential, to extend its network of clients and to enlarge its portfolio by acting as subcontractor to foreign clients that seek specific, personalised solutions for their online businesses.