Call-center from Lithuania is offering inbound calls, outbound sales, SMS/Emails response and many other services for businesses in English, Russian and Lithuanian languages. The company is looking for cooperation partners under the outsourcing agreement.
Cooperation plus value:
- The company uses professional call management software - Genesys. It helps to provide services to customers, using various media channels and efficiently allocate human resources also to optimize work processes;
- The company has 15 employees who speak Russian and 22 who speak English;
- All calls are recorded for monitoring and quality purposes;
- During calls, employees are writing down comments, registering problems, accepting orders, etc. This information is sent to the client;
- The company has contacts of all Lithuanian enterprises. This gives a great opportunity to expand business/services to Lithuania;
- Competitive price;
- Service-level agreement (SLA) rate 80/20;
- Efficiency rate <90%;
- Generated leads <10% from the number of contacts;
- Sales <5% of the number of contacts.
Cooperation stage dev stage:
The company is looking for new cooperation partners that are thinking about expansion abroad or want to optimize their incoming/outgoing calls, emails, SMS. Potential clients might be medical institutions, supermarkets, travel agencies, wellness centers and etc. The company offers its services under the outsourcing agreement.
Examples of situations when the call center can offer its services:
- Cooperation partners want to expand their scope to Lithuania;
- Cooperation partners have many incoming calls, e-mails, SMS or "chat" requests;
- Cooperation partners want to provide customers with consultation services 24/7;
- Cooperation partners want to sell their products/services to other countries' companies;
- Cooperation partners have their own clients' database and want to reach them for sales or surveys;
- Cooperation partners want to find new partners worldwide.