Dutch company active in the development and marketing of machinery for medical device companies and tissue banks offers machinery and technology which optimizes the processing of soft (e.g. biopolymer fleeces, human tissues) and hard materials (e.g. bone grafts). Core competence is to develop customized equipment suitable for clean rooms. Cooperation could be either in the frame of a commercial agreement with technical assistance or a technical cooperation agreement.
Cooperation plus value:
Clean room manufacturing of medical devices requires knowledge of medical devices and engineering. The company combined these two to offer medical device manufacturers process improvements. With the experience of medical devices and combination-products the SME can set up processes for new medical devices or improve the current manufacturing process to increase efficiency. Unique about the approach is:
- The use of pneumatic based devices suitable for clean room manufacturing
- Compact design to minimize foot print
- Disposable and reusable options for dies
- Customizable design which is suitable for hard and soft materials
They offer equipment which is qualified to be used in a clean room manufacturing environment with the following advantages:
- 100% testing of materials to ensure the equipment can withstand cleaning and sterilization
- Efficient design to minimize footprint
- Customized design to be suitable for specific manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of regulation of machinery and medical devices to ensure compliance with regulatory
- Suitable for processing of various types of materials such as biopolymer fleeces and human tissue material
Cooperation stage dev stage:
For commercial agreements with technical assistance: manufacturers of medical devices who wish to include new medical devices in their current manufacturing process.
For technical cooperation agreements: manufacturers of medical devices who wish to improve their efficiency by implementing process improvements in their current manufacturing process.