A Croatian company, providing audit and business consulting services, was established in 2012 and has a wide experience in international financial reporting and tax requirements.
The company’s expert auditors have developed an innovative solution for cloud-based audit software, a specialized management software which helps audit team members manage a wide range of audit-related activities in a single framework.
The main aim of the software is to ease the audit work, support project team members with tailored audit procedures, plans, checklists, review procedures, archiving rules and other activities relevant to the audit process, in accordance with the International Standards on Auditing (ISA).
Software offers an intuitive and easy-to-use graphical user interface (GUI), together with the built-in text editor and other handy features.
Main features of the software:
• Easy control of audit work
• All documents related to each engagement organized in one controlled area
• Built-in work-papers – project work-papers can be introduced based on standard or user-defined templates
• Different status flags and filtering
• Electronic review and monitoring
• Cross references – easy linking between audit work
• Authorization management and control – fine-grained permission setup (user is attributed by granting permissions)
• Cloud technology – real-time visibility of the process regardless of the users' whereabouts
• High level security - secure sockets layer (SSL) protocol
• Log module on request
The audit software also has additional modules:
1) import of trial balance module (for automatic preparation of audit lead schedules, analytical procedures, financial standalone and consolidated reports, and management reports with key performance indicators (KPI’s))
2) management module – statistics
3) mobile module – for mobile devices
All registered users are offered support through manuals and videos or can directly get in touch with the companies support team by phone, Skype or email. The company also offers online and on-site group and individual training for their users.
The company would like to expand its business and is seeking long term partners to license or distribute the software on international markets under a license agreements or distribution services agreement.