With the growing demands of everyday life, the interest of many people to get involved in their own health and well-being is increasing. This also enlarges the demand for holistic health services. The German company has been working for many years on the effects of bee products, including the use of beehive air for therapeutic purposes. Beehive air therapy is a holistic naturopathic treatment. The beehive produces valuable substances such as essential oils and flavonoids from honey, pollen, wax and propolis. The beehive air produced from these components is very healthy. Many different diseases and allergies can be successfully treated by inhalation of the beehive air. For this reason, the company has developed a complete solution for the use of beehive air. It is the only one on the market that meets the strict requirements of the European legislator for the Medical Devices Act (Directive 93/42 / EEC) and thus with regard to operational safety and hygiene. Due to the modular structure, the system can be extended as desired.
The system for using beehive air mainly consists of:
- A house that can accommodate 3 to 5 patients depending on your choice.
- Several beehives that are only open to the outside. Thus, the patients have no contact with the bees.
- An inhalation device that sucks the beneficial air of beehives without disturbing the bees.
The inhalation device mainly consists of:
- A suction hood, which will placed on an opening above the bee colony for the purpose of bee air inhalation, after removing the cover.
- A blower and control unit, which are bolted to the exhaust hood.
- A heated hose system
- At the end of the tube, there is a valve, which prevents breathing back into the hose.
- A breathing mask
Currently, the unique system is being sold beyond the borders of Germany. However, the company is looking for further agreements with potential partners worldwide, for example under a commercial agreement with technical assistance.