The Croatian company was founded in 2015 with the aim of certification, registration, distribution and marketing of new medical devices, medicinal products and natural cosmetics developed in the collaboration with another Croatian SME. The main goals of both companies are application of the scientific research into development of:
• new herbal based medicinal products for the treatment of various condition: including uro-genital infections, chronic wounds, inflammatory skin diseases, perimenopausal and menopausal problems, urinary incontinence, hypertension, diabetes, high cholesterol, fatty liver, oral infections, pain relief;
• new innovative natural cosmetics products;
• new natural personal care products.
Years of scientific experience in the field of toxicology and chemistry combined with clinical practice has resulted in the development of more than fifty herbal products under protected trademark. Special subcategory represents the products specially designed for the preservation and improvement of intimate women’s health. One of those products are vaginal suppositories which is a patented, CE marked, product unique in the domestic and foreign markets intended for the prevention and treatment of vaginal disorders triggered by increase of vaginal pH.
Vaginal suppositories are herbal based product without any artificial preservatives, fragrances or colorants. The product is composed of the macerates and essential oils of the selected medicinal plants as major components incorporated in Witepsol E75 and beeswax. The synergistic effect of the carefully selected components has multiple positive effects on the health of the intimate mucous membranes. It alleviates the symptoms of vulvo-vaginal disorders as itching, burning, vaginal discharge, vaginal dryness and unpleasant odor. Excellent coating, pH adjusting, emollient and lubricating effect alleviate vaginal dryness and protect vaginal mucosa from irritation. Moreover, high viscosity and greasiness of the product enables recovery of vaginal mucosa while simultaneously prevented irritation and pain during sexual intercourse while low pH creates unfavorable conditions for the growth, adhesion and multiplications of the pathogen and in the same time promotes normalization of the vaginal flora. This mode of action could be linked to the following ingredients:
• oil macerates of the medicinal plants (lowering vaginal pH, coating, emollient, high viscosity, greasiness, creating environment with no water activity unfavorable for pathogens growth, adhesion and replication)
• hydrogenated coco-glycerides (excellent coating, emollient, high viscosity, greasiness and moisturizing effect, creating environment with no water activity)
• beeswax (excellent coating effect, creating environment with no water activity)
• essential oils (deodorizing effect, natural preservation effect).
The company is seeking for worldwide distributors to distribute the product described above. It is desirable that the potential distributor has experience in distributing products for the treatment and prevention of vaginal infections in both women of reproductive age and in menopausal / postmenopausal women and experience in the distribution of herbal based products.
The company is also looking for pharmaceutical companies worldwide that would be interested in buying a license for the product described. It is desirable that the prospective licensee has experience in the production of medicinal products or/and medical devices for the treatment and prevention of vaginal infections in women of reproductive age and in menopausal / postmenopausal women and, ideally, experience in the manufacture of herbal-based products. The potential buyer should be certified for the manufacturing of the medical products and/or devices according to ISO13485: 2016 or be willing to obtain this certificate.