Croatian company has been active since 2004 and has been providing services on international engineering, procurement, construction projects in oil & gas industry.
They are providing following services:
1. construction management
2. Interface management - maintaining all design and procurement related communications, documents and records, logging and closeout all design and procurement related variances, planning audits on design and procurement activities of contractor, participate in audits and inspections, identify non-conformances and corrective actions and monitor follow up
3. mechanical competition - testing of equipment elements and systems, confirming that construction and installation of equipment, piping, instrumentation, cabling, electrical, telecoms and mechanical components are physically complete and all inspections, testing and documentation requirements have been completed
4. commissioning and handover - revealing all the possible problems and engineering mistakes, procurement of material and equipment or poor construction
5. engineering and documentation developing - using 3D modelling tools for reducing the errors to a minimum and giving high control on every change or update of the project documentation.
6. power station inspection and testing in sections of primary injection, secondary injection and power quality
7. project support in fields of project management, engineering follow up and support
The company also provides measurements, loop testing and calibration, service, modification and troubleshooting of electrical and pneumatic equipment and automation and instrumentation workshop (lab).
They are looking for partners abroad to further strengthen its market position and scope of operations.
The cooperation is envisaged through subcontracting and outsourcing agreement.