The Cypriot company, which was founded in 1989, is a non-asset based lead logistics services provider offering supply chain, logistics, and transportation management and consulting services.
The company is a fourth party logistics (4PL) company that accumulates resources, capabilities and technologies to run complete supply chain solutions.
The Cypriot company offers the following services:
• Supply chain management
• Freight management
• Freight cost reduction and request for proposal (RFP) management
• Seafreight and airfreight services to importers and exporters
• Customs clearance to importers and exporters
• Shipping agency to owners of vessels and importers
• Freight rate and freight cost benchmarking
• Logistics optimization
• Inbound shipment management
• Air express and parcel shipment management
• Service improvement
• Private fleet cost/benefit evaluations
• Warehouse logistics, distribution of products to traders and site planning
It specializes in helping clients to reduce their costs and to optimize their overall distribution and supply chain operations. It also offers the resources of experienced logistics professionals to deliver solutions that specifically accommodate each client's unique operations and needs.
The company is not owned by or affiliated with any transportation company or warehouse service provider. With no trucks to operate and maintain and no warehouses to fill, its solutions are fully unbiased.
As an experienced logistics consulting firm, the Cypriot company is very familiar with all types of services available in the logistics industry.
The Cypriot company is seeking joint venture agreement with potential partners from abroad. The company is looking for potential partners in order to develop a new company, in which both parties will be shareholders. The scope of this new company is to assist the foreign clients of the potential partners to operate in Cyprus while the potential partners will assist the clients of the Cypriot company to operate in their territories. The potential partners should operate in the same field of activities (transport and maritime sectors) with the Cypriot company.