The company, founded in 1991 and located in Central Bohemia, has 30 years of experience as a subcontractor for different manufacturers in automotive, agricultural, aero and other industrial sectors. Welds and constructions manufactured by the company are present in finished products of important producers of agricultural machinery, trucks or aircrafts.
The company is specialised in the manufacturing of metal constructions and welds of various types and sizes: individual and assembled units from small parts to large welded parts of up to 5 tons.
Company manufactures based on the drawing documentation supplied by customers or delivers tailor-made solutions (based on its own engineering design) according to specific customer’s needs.
The typical constructions and welds manufactured by the company are frames, bodies, superstructures for atypical vehicles, special holders of tanks, steel girders of various types, adjustable draw bars, beams and stringers, tool holders (for agricultural machines), bearing steel structures and non-bearing steel structures for construction industry such as rails, stairs, barriers and many others according to the customers’ needs.
Company disposes with broad range of production operations like:
- Splitting (automatic saw, plasma, burning machine)
- Forming (eccentric presses up to 100 tons, rim-presses, bending machine for tubes and angular profiles)
- Tooling of small series (drilling, lathing, milling cutters, horizontal boring mill)
- Welding (MIG/MAG, TIG, covered electrode method)
- Engraving (engraving of letters, numbers and symbols to various types of materials - glass, ceramics, plastic, steel up to 63 HRC of hardness, both flat and profiled)
- Surface treatment (jet cabin, spraying box), galvanisation and KTL method are provided with co-operating companies.
The Czech company is interested in:
- the conclusion of manufacturing agreements with companies active in following sectors:
- agricultural machines and technology
- forestry, handling and storage technology
- trucks and various types of atypical motor vehicles
- frame steel constructions
- subcontracting with companies delivering metal constructions to end-producers in medium or small series.
The company prefers a long-term partnerships.