A Czech producer of battery solutions offers development, prototyping, approval and testing of battery systems for traction, stationary and industry applications. The company is also a battery distributor. The company is focused on European B2B (business to business) customers to whom they can offer not high-power and high-energy customised battery systems but also tailor-made development of these battery systems for traction batteries market and stationary energy storage systems market.
1. Traction batteries market:
- manufacturers of buses, trolleybuses
- rolling stock manufacturers
- urban transport companies
- manufacturers of heavy machinery
- AGV manufacturers
- Vehicle fleet owners who are considering its conversion to
electric / hybrid
2. Stationary energy storage systems market:
- owners of photovoltaic / wind power plants (companies, organisations)
- electricity producers
- places sensitive to power outages (production
- suppliers of electrical energy
The company would like to find a partnership based on
a commercial agreement with technical assistance, joint venture agreement and technical co-operation agreement.
In the case of technical cooperation agreement - the aim of the cooperation is to develop new applications and subsequently commercialise the results.
In the case of commercial agreement with technical assistance - the partner interested in cooperation will be provided with turn-key battery solution and advanced training and service how to utilise and operate the installed solution.
In the case of joint venture agreement - the aim of the cooperation is to jointly establish a new entity for utilising know-how and developing new applications and introducing them to markets.