A Czech company from Moravian Silesian with main activity - the cultivation of California earthworms for the disposal of ecological waste as well as the production of high quality organic fertilization is looking for a partner. Family company that is active on several foreign markets has excellent results recorded in the cultivation of golf courses (and lawns in general), indoor and balcony plants, but also among winemakers, bio growers of a fruit and vegetable and farmers.
The range of the fertilizers suitable for organic growing is constantly expanding because of the demand of the customers.
In addition to products for gardeners, garden implementers, winemakers and farmers, the company also deals with the production of enzymes for livestock production, as well as with the production of enzymes for septic, cesspool, waste and sewage treatment.
The company gained the certification organic for all the products.
1. Organic loose fertilizers:
- loose mixture extracted by activities of Californian red worms (Eisenia fetida genus)
- ratio of 60% of Vermikompost and 40% of a straw fermented poultry litter and manure
2. Organic liquid fertilizers (stimulators) (for grow support)
3. Enzymes for animal production (for animal beddings)
4. Enzymes for sewage, septic, cesspool cleaning (organic)
All products are offered in various volumes and packiging.
All the products are organic, nature based made by Californian red worms.
The company is looking for a distribution services agreement, where the distributor will have the knowledge of the market and will help the company to enter the market. the distribution can be provided by a sole-trader or a company or a shop that focuses on gardeners and agricultural clients such as farmers etc.