This Danish award-winning team has worked with Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality applications since 2016. The team has over 20 employees and have worked on over 200 VR & AR projects, for clients within multiple industries (marketing, healthcare, tourism, education, real estate, museums, training and simulation are just a couple). Having a dedicated team of 360º video filmmakers, 3D Computer Graphic Artists, and VR & AR programmers, this company is capable of taking all sorts of projects to be implemented in VR & AR.
They have created:
- AR and VR solutions for companies and institutions to use at trade fair shows;
- VR training solutions for technical and soft skills;
- VR and AR solutions for interactive museum experiences and exhibitions
- VR pain distraction solutions for hospitals
- VR exposure therapy projects for psycotherapy
- VR and AR educational content for chemistry classes
- VR experiences to be scrutiny of research projects
- and more...
With over 800 workshops and events on the record, this Danish team is also capable of organizing introductory workshops to the technology that can lay the foundations and set the inspiration for the project.
They seek partnerships preferably through subcontracting or outsourcing agreements, but they are also open to research cooperation agreements. They are open to producing cutting edge content for all kinds of innovative ideas, and only imagination is the limit for their solutions, so the specific kind of partnership can be discussed according to the application in question.