The Danish company, established in 1976, startet out in the capital region of Denmark, then branched out over the years to Stockholm, Helsinki and Oslo. They started out in communications, moved into marketing in the 90's, and developed their digital offering in 2005, which today makes them frontrunners within retail management.
From their offices in the Nordic capitals, they help international and local brands or companies reach their sales goals trough the following services.
* Help to find the optimal sales setup
* Recruitment and management of sales forces
* Conducting promotions and events
* Training of sales resources, negotiation and presentation skills
* Taking responsibility for their communication to and from the market using their own Retail-as-a-Service platform
* Finding the right locations
* Operating clients flagship stores
* They offer domiciliation
* Running the part of clients business that they may, can or will not do by themselves
* They encourage customers to analyse and plan their future actions based on the information they collect and their own strategic objectives.
Their clients are from all kinds of sectors. From hardware, interior, food & beverage to computers, software, telecom, games and cosmetics, jewellery and textile. Besides working with clients from the Nordics and Europe, they have clients from countries like Taiwan, China and US.
The desired outcome is more service agreements from international partnerships with brands and companies looking for inspiration and new ways-of-working to optimise their sales and marketing efforts in an efficient way.