A Spanish SME has developed a standardized data-driven, Internet-of-Everything (IoE) platform to enable large scale co-creation, testing and validation of lot apps and services.
This platform is composed of the following modules (from lowest to highest layer):
● IoT device communication module
● Context information module
● Real time processing module
● Big Data analysis and business intelligence module
● Open Data module
● MongoDB cluster
● Stream-oriented multimedia module
● Geographic Information System (GIS)
● Services and load balancer
This user-centric technology is based on FIWARE and other open source technologies, following the latest European open standards.
This technology can be used as a tool by developers to build applications such as:
– an intuitive and easy to manage software development kit (SDK),
– an open API (Application Programming Interface) that provides real time open data streams flowing in both directions, ability to integrate apps with other services of existing backend applications (via web services or rest services) and an environment where to plug in deployed solutions and services.
The Spanish SME is interested in several partnerships with industry, SMEs and public entities so that the platform can be used and upgraded. Collaborative projects, technical cooperation and commercial agreements with technical assistance are sought. Type of agreement will depend on the needs of the interested partner.