This well-established UK company has developed a range of specialist paints and coatings, which could best be described as “problem-solving paints”. The aim of the products is to enhance safety and security at the same time as improving the appearance of the painted surface.
The company was originally set up as a manufacturer of industrial and marine paints, but diversified into the development and production of the specialist and functional paints some years ago. The range now includes a variety of coatings including:
• Anti-graffiti coatings: to prevent permanent marking of surfaces by graffiti;
• Anti-condensation paint: to help reduce condensation forming and reduce discolouration from moisture;
• Anti-climb paint: designed to protect property from intruders, by providing a slippery surface they cannot get a good grip on;
• Anti-slip floor paints: to improve safety in the workplace and other potentially dangerous environments;
• Specialist line-marking paints: for use in sports environments, as well as workplaces to designate certain areas;
• Other specialist coatings including paints for non-playing surfaces in squash courts, coatings for drives and tennis courts and various acrylic and polyurethane varnishes.
The company also supplies a wide range of related products including primers, thinners, graffiti removers, anti-slip tapes and metal paints.
All the products have been comprehensively tested and are manufactured in a plant accredited to ISO 9000, as well as ISO 14001. They are suitable for use in both the DIY (Do-It-Yourself) and trade sectors.
Whilst the company has made some inroads into markets in other countries in recent years, it is keen to expand this side of its business and is therefore looking to appoint suitably experienced distributors for its products in several European countries who should be able to sell the paints into the retail sector. The company is also open to the possibility of manufacturing products under the label of the partner, under a manufacturing agreement.