A Dutch SME is a supplier of quality management software and related services for measurements labs and quality control departments of the machining industry that produce precision components and/or modules for original equipment manufacturers or other high-tech industry sectors. Main market sectors that have a high need of quality management software for measurement labs are medical instruments, semiconductor industry, space, big science, automotive and machine building.
For measurements labs or quality control departments of jobbers, suppliers and other industrial manufacturers there are not many quality management software tools on the market. The market need is growing and return on investment is done within a few months.
The quality management tools includes modules for:
• inspection planning/design,
• customer requirements management,
• inspection document management,
• internal and supplier measurement results data collection,
• inspection equipment management and calibration schedule,
• management and tracking of inspection employees and their measurement activities,
• business process implementation and more, all tied together and all sharing a single repository to allow for consistent, reliable, and accessible data.
Thanks to these modules the quality management software offers an user-friendly contemporary and clean interface that enables users to develop, control, and deploy inspection plans, related documents, requirements, and measurement instructions throughout the organization. The system provides an infrastructure to standardize and structure inspection data across an entire supply chain.
Finally the software supplies organizations with cutting edge automation tools for digital measurement data collection. A measurement data capture engine supports simultaneous real time input from multiple machines and devices. In addition to machine data collection, the software provides breakthrough functionalities that enable digital data collection for manual measurements taken on the shop floor in real time.
For the next step of further internationalization the Dutch SME looks for commercial agency agreements with sales representatives that have access to a network of measurement labs and/or quality control departments. There are two categories of sales representatives possible:
1. Sales representatives that already sell hardware based measurement tools of different well-known metrology equipment suppliers. The software tool is complementary to the hardware.
2. Sales representatives of computer aided design / computer aided manufacturing (CAD/CAM) software because they also have access to the relevant network of the machining industry.
The Dutch SME will assist the sales representative with all needed tools, training and support. In the beginning it is the intention that the partner will give front end support to the clients and the back end support will be given by the Dutch SME.