Established in 1983, the Finnish company has a long history of working with glass. The company is passionate
in glass aesthetics, functionality and applications for architecture, construction and interior design. The company's inspiration springs from the Finnish nature, forests and lakes.
The company designs and manufactures interior design elements made of glass. All the products are unique and handmade, designed together with the customer. Design examples:
- lighted wall made of recycled glass in a spa
- wavy bar desk front on a luxury cruise ship
- glass art at the chapel
- backsplash made out of recycled glass in the kitchen
- glass sink/washbasin
- melted glass door in bathroom
- wall and floor tiles of glass
To increase their international network and sales, the company would like to partner with architects and/or interior designers, who are looking for new interior design solutions for public spaces, e.g. hotels, restaurants, spas. The cooperation would be in the form of subcontracting.