The Finnish company was established in 1967. Today the company manufactures a wide selection of standard component cleaning machines. The machines can also be modified according to customer specifications. The size of cleaned components can vary between 1–3000 kgs.
• Machine and equipment repair shops
- Cleaning of repairable parts (oil, grease, dirt, soot)
• Industrial manufacturing processes
- Cleaning of machined parts (oil, grease, chemicals,
- Pre-treatment for parts to be painted
The design philosophy of cleaning machines is based on cleaning effectiveness, energy efficiency and a long life cycle. To enhance use and make operation easier additional equipment for all machines are offered.
The products have been exported to over 70 countries – the main focus is in Europe. Currently the company is looking for distributors in the UK and Germany.
The distributor should also be able to organize the following after-sales services:
• Spare parts
• Product support
• Cleaning tests
The company supports the distributor by giving the training when needed.
The potential distributor may already sell:
• other cleaning equipment: blasting machines, vibratory tumblers/bowls, other types aqueous cleaning machines (e.g. ultrasonic washing machines)
• different tools to same customers (repair workshops, manufacturing industry)
The cooperation is considered to be in the form of distribution agreement.