The Finnish company manufactures casings for water, sewer and ventilation pipes as well as for electricity wires. The casings are easily installed to different types of buildings, e.g. apartment houses, row houses, town houses and public buildings. When renovating the buildings' pipings and/or electricity wirings with the company's products, savings are made by lower working costs, reduced amount of waste and shorter renovation times. The work safety is improved and the residents can live in their homes during the whole piping renovation project. In Finland the plumbers and construction companies use the company's products also outdoors, to cover solar panels' and heat pumps' pipes and wiring.
The products have been designed and developed together with Finnish plumbers and construction companies, taking into consideration the ease of installation, the products' lightness and efficiency. The products are standardized, so the renovation projects can be carried out with company's products from start to finish. The company can also manufacture the casings tailored to the customer's special requirements.
Standard casing products:
- Casings for water (with insulation)
- Casings for electrical wiring (fire protection EI30 – endures fire for 30 minutes)
- Casings for both water and electrical wiring (fire protection EI30 and water pipes in the same casing)
- Casings for sewer piping (for all pipes needed in sewer, drainpipe, water, electrical wiring with EI30 fire protection)
- Casings for outdoor use (for heat recovery devices and other pipes and wires)
- Casings to be used inside the apartments (for wires and pipes)
The company has received feedback from their customers that the casings are best designed in the market, and especially the EI30 fire protected casings for electrical wirings have the highest quality in the market and the easiest to install in the renovation project.
The company is young, established in 2016, however the entrepreneurs have a long history in the industry. To increase their international sales, the company is looking for cooperation partners in Europe, particularly in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, Slovenia and Croatia. The partner would represent and sell company's products in the country/area, the cooperation would be in the form of a commercial agency or distribution services agreement.