The Finnish company’s product is a prefabricated foundation formwork element. It is 5 meter long, 200-1000 mm wide and 200-600 mm high. It is made of reinforcement mesh and film, laminated and bended into the required size. These formwork systems have several advantages, they are for instance easy to manufacture, transport and install.
The company is now expanding outside of Finland and is looking for distributors or license manufacturers for its products in UK, Sweden, Netherlands, Poland and Germany.
The company offers new partners the following forms of cooperation:
- distribution of formworks (distribution services agreement)
- license manufacturing of formworks (license agreement).
In Finland company's products are sold:
- under its partner’s brand of block houses
- in hardware stores
- directly to construction companies
- directly to consumers.
Foundation formworks can be transported as a:
- ready products in trucks (10-20 pcs/ package, totally 100 pcs)
- laminated mesh (700 pcs/ truck) for further bending.
The iron mesh and ready products can be stored in open air.