The Finnish company has been in optics business for over 30 years. They offer multiple type of services to their customers, including
- product and solution development,
- development of serial manufacturing methods and
- serial production.
The company's in-house expertise and manufacturing capabilities include:
- drawing of specialty optical fibers and capillaries,
- molding of glass optical components,
- glass crafting,
- thin film coating,
- CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machining of precision mechanics and
- assembly of optical devices.
These manufacturing methods can be used for producing specialty optical fibers and capillaries, glass elements such as lenses and prisms, filters and mirrors, as well as precision mechanics pieces, everything as individual components or assemblies.
The company has a well-balanced customer base ranging from large international companies to SMEs. A typical customer is company with a device product which is based on generating, controlling, or detecting of light. Typically, they represent
- photonics OEM (original equipment manufacturer) providers,
- laser industry,
- process industry,
- clinical chemistry,
- medical industry,
- specialty lighting product owners or
- energy and environmental industries.
Currently the company exports to Sweden, Germany and the UK and now they want to strengthen their market position in these countries and additionally in Norway and Denmark. The company considers that to achieve this, they need local partners, either agents or companies benefiting from their manufacturing capabilities. The cooperation would be in the format of commercial agency or manufacturing agreement.