The French company is an independent SME specialized in production of multilayer tubes and films by blown co-extrusion. It is located in the center of France, 100 kms away from Lyon.
It develops and produces a wide range of PE (polyethylene) films for packaging, with a large range of features which are compatible with a more circular economy and intended for food, pharmaceutical cosmetic and industrial markets.
It can manufacture different structures such as :
-PE (polyethylene)/EVOH (Ethylene-vinyl alcohol copolymer) /PE (polyethylene)
-PA (polyamides)/PE (polyethylene)
-PE (polyethylene)/PA (polyamides)/PE (polyethylene)
-PE (polyethylene)/PA (polyamides)/EVOH (Ethylene-vinyl alcohol copolymer) /PA(polyamides)/PE (polyethylene)
-PP ((polypropylene)/EVOH (Ethylene-vinyl alcohol copolymer) /PP((polypropylene)
FILMS FOR THE FOOD INDUSTRY :
It offers multilayers films for the following application:
• Lamination on flexible support (PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate), BOPP (biaxially oriented polypropylene), aluminium, papers) for doypack, lidding film, flowpack
• Paper like films
• Automatic packing
• Printing & cutting
• Vacuum films
Its films have an adjustable sealing properties, barrier to gas and aroma (with EVOH (Ethylene-vinyl alcohol copolymer) and PA (polyamides)) and many other options like seal-peel for easy opening, antifog, anti-UV, resistance to pasteurization or sterilization.
FILMS FOR PHARMACEUTICAL MARKETS :
It offers multilayer films for the following application:
• Pharmaceutical & medical bags (to pack powders, capsules or tablets)
• Bibag’s liner for transport of pharmaceutical products
• Lamination on flexible substrates (breathable films for membranes)
• Lamination on rigid materials for the production of blister
• Flexible thermoforming to pack medical devices
Its films have an adjustable sealing properties, mechanical resistance and a barrier to gas.
INDUSTRIAL MARKETS :
its films and tubes can be also used for:
• Paper bags lining (valve bags, open-mouth bags, pich bottom bags)
• Labels and other communication media
• Logistics (box liners, pallet covers)
• Envelop & sachets for online sales
• Funeral covers (compostable)
• Packaging machinery (form fill sealing)
• Mailing films for newspapers
CIRCULAR ECONOMY :
• Recyclable mono-material films to replace non-recyclable complexes, including MDO (Machine-direction orientation) films, the latest technology integrated by the French company.
• PE (polyethylene) or PE (polyethylene)/EVOH (Ethylene-vinyl alcohol copolymer) /PE (polyethylene) film for direct use (without lamination)
• Films produced with mechanically or chemically recycled materials,
• Bio-based films,
• Compostable and biodegradable films.
The French company is deeply attached to its territory and, in the same time, particularly open to the world, selling more than 40% of its multi-layer films and tubes in 28 countries.
The company is targeting new partners in markets such as food, pharmaceutical, industrial and circular economy markets, under a manufacturing agreement (for made to order products). At the same time, the company is opened for an outsourcing agreement with industrial packaging companies. The company is mostly interested in a long-term cooperation. Expressions of interest from all European countries are welcome