Founded in 2007, this French company is a human size group. With an experience of more than 12 years in the market of bladder/pillow tank, the group offers an unrivalled range of flexible tanks, bags, pillow tanks, bladders, and high quality self-supporting cisterns, from 1 to 2,000 m3. Customers are both professionals (industries, farmers,...) and individuals (to store rain water).
Flexible tanks can be used instead of concrete or metallic tanks. They are easy to instal and fill, and they can store liquids for years ( depending on the liquids, it can be up to 10 years).
Each tank is manufactured upon request, with the ability to adapt accessories and dimensions to any specific needs, up to 2000 m3.
The company is the only specialized manufacturer to use technical coated fabric from France and Europe, with a 100% French manufacture production site based in Loire Valley.
The tanks have mutliple usages and end-users:
- Water storage: for example, each cistern is equipped with a exclusive security system, a hatch DN 140mm and valves on the side already assembled and sealed in our plant. Manufactured with Exom XE1300 high technology, the temperature resistance goes from -30°C to +70°C, with specific anti-UV and anti-fungus treatments, the installation outdoor is sustainable and safe.
While summers are getting warmer, and in order to address drought risks, storing rainwater becomes a strategy and priority for municipal authority and farmers.
- Potable Water: when water accessibility is difficult or challenged, storing potable water becomes a health priority. Can be used for specific events such as festivals, or to set up emergency camps humanitarian/environmental crisis.
- Effluents: farmers need to store slurry for a while before dispatching it on their lands when it is authorized, flexible tanks remain the best solution as it is completely closed (reduce scents, no accident possibility...)
- Liquid fertilizers: economical solution for farmers to store liquid fertilizers
- Firefighting: protecting buildings or forests from fires become a global issue. In France the flexible tanks are recommended by the firefighters to companies as the best solution to do so.
For the last 12 years, the SME has constantly known a positive growth in sales and in volumes (end of July 2019, the number of flexible tanks manufactured has increased by 40% in one year, making the SME become the leader in France of the flexible tanks market). The plant and industrial installation have grown alongside and extensions are planned for 2020.
New partnerships have been launched and international business growth is completely part of the company's strategic orientations and priorities. The goal is to reach a 20% export part of its turnover by the end of 2020.
This is the reason why the future agents will be fully supported. They are sought, to become the salespersons and ambassadors of the company.
Particularly the ideal partners would be the salespersons ready to tackle this challenge: become an agent, then to promote and finally sell high quality flexible tanks (territorial exclusivity granted).
The SME is deploying a strategy to become one of the international leader of flexible tank worldwide.This is why strong bonds of trust are going to be build with their future network of partners, and agents.
The SME has an unrivalled dedication to its exclusive partners (communication through social medias, trainings, commercial reactivity, high quality communication documentation…). This engagement is meant to reach win-win results leading to a dynamic and attractive growth.
To foster the parnterships, the company has identified international booming markets in which the group wants to give exclusive partners a chance to become ambassadors of the brand by selling flexible tanks.