A made-up textile company, working well in France, is searching for new partners in Europe and beyond, for its innovative products. They would like to build long-term relationships with solar shading distributors under distribution services agreements.
Cooperation plus value:
To complement its range of products, the company has developed new technologies such as a LED valance signage. It has the advantage of promoting the brand of the client by night and day illumination. It is competitive because it is cheaper than using a light signs commercial. It represents the main innovation in the sector in the last few years. The company registered its models to combine refined taste, IP67 quality and the practical installation system, for distributors and fitters.
The SME is especially skilled in creating items for the oudoor environment and sun protection market, getting certified soon by the EPV (Living Heritage Company) French label.
The company can also mention other advantages and innovations :
- French manufacturing and know-how, product guarantee through longlasting experience and technicality,
- wide range of products which allows to satisfy all indoor and outdoor needs and requirements,
- customized accompaniment : design and technical office, three-dimensional plans, technical training, projects implementation.
Cooperation stage dev stage:
Due to its high output capacity (100 canvas fabrics a day) and the willingness to increase its international sales turnover, the SME is looking for new partners all over the world.
The company is searching for non-exclusive distributors :
- manufacturers and specialists in assembling pergolas and awings,
- fitters (blind makers, carpenters)
- architecture studios, landscape gardeners studios and sign markers
for long-term relationships under distribution services agreement for its existing range and its on-demand products. They shall be qualified and reliable as the company wishes to find partners not only able to sell its products, but also to install them.