This France-based company has more than 20 years’ experience in developing high-quality microfiber textile products and ergonomic cleaning tools for many business sectors (commercial cleaning utensils, housekeeping and windows supplies, pet accessories, bath linen and beach linen and personal care products made of microfiber).
It can provide standard and tailor-made products (with private label), so it can offer endless possibilities to its clients.
It can help, guide and advise its business partners from the concept stage right through to product presentation and packaging.
It can assist with design, production, labelling, regulations and pack design while respecting the environment.
Its systems and procedures are audited to the highest levels, so all projects are in good hands.
Its comprehensive range of products comprises :
- Cleaning tools:
Versatile microfiber cloths, microfiber replacement cloths for mops, floor cloths, sponges, window and glass cloths, cloths for wine glasses and glassware, dusting mitts, cleaning mitts, telescopic mops, telescopic poles, brooms, squeegees, door mats, dish drying mats.
- Cleaning utensils for car and boat care (cloths, mitts, telescopic poles).
- Linen made of microfiber
- Beach and outdoors linen (towels, bags)
- Bath linen (towels, facecloths, bathrobes, bathmats)
- Grooming gloves, towels, dog beds, cat beds, clean paws gloves
- Personal care products made of microfiber
- Make-up remover pads
- Make-up remover mitts
- Facial cleansing scrubbing pads
- Hair dry turbans
The company wishes to develop and ensure durable and harmonious partnerships, in the frame of :
- distribution services agreement : the sought partners should be willing to maintain a stable business relationship and to work on long-term projects. Ideally, they must have several sales outlets throughout the country, and a good company awareness.
The French company is able to offer high-quality products, free product-training, free storage of goods (for over a period of 9 months) and a reliable after-sales service.
- commercial agency agreement : the sought partner must possess thorough experience in the targeted market and proven experience on client acquisition.
The French company can offer product-training, ongoing dialogue on business and quality matters and a mutually beneficial partnership.