The French TTO (Technology Transfer Office) is acting on the behalf of a public laboratory of the leading French scientific based in the Paris region.
How to control the humidity in a food-processing plant after cleaning by water?
How to improve the drying process to reduce bacterial growth on different areas?
A French lab has developed a numerical tool predicting the kinetic of drying process inside a food-processing plant (floor, walls, equipment) in accordance with air's characteristics(temperature, relative humidity and air velocity) and also foretold microbial burden evolution on these surfaces and dimensioning of an air dryer to reduce humidity efficiently.
The user inputs his data in the software based on his factory's parameters and then can visualize the impact of the cleaning process on the humidity of the floors, the walls and the equipment, as well as on the bacterial inactivation (of Listeria, for example).
Several type of applications could be planned:
- Design food-processing factories, sizing of the air dryers
- Food safety (monitoring bacterial presence)
- Manufacturing of chilled products (no-bake food, butcher shop...)
The partner could be a company interested in :
- a license agreement as the TTO is ready to negociate directly the patents rights for specific applications, or
- a technical cooperation agreement