The French SME is a trading company founded in 2017 by 2 partners having more than 20 years of experience in heavy vehicles business. It deals with the distribution of spare parts of all kinds for trucks, delivery vehicles, buses, trailers, construction and agricultural machineries. Its clients are wholesalers and direct customers in 25 countries. It has developed an online shopping platform for its partners and dedicated customers. It aims at extending its business within Europe.
The company has more than 100 000 references in stock for:
• Trucks and delivery vehicles / original equipment (OE) parts: Daf, Iveco, Man, Mercedes, Scania, Volvo, Renault
• Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) spare parts, that are assembled on first montage: like Wabco, Sachs, Valeo, Bosch, Hengst, etc.
• Buses: Man, Mercedes, Volvo, Solaris, Solbus
• Trailers: Schmitz, Kögel, Kässbohrer, Fruehauf, Trailor
• Axis: Saf, Bpw, Ror, Gigant, Smb
• Construction machineries
• Agricultural machineries
• After-market manufacturers: all types of brands and range of products.
• Moreover, the SME promotes its own brand with qualified products that have been used for 10 years with no customer return (higher that OEM ones).
The French company uses an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software dealing with parts’ purchase, stock, human resources, marketing and the internet store management.
The French SME is responsible of the ERP software and online catalogue’ maintenance and updates; the central purchasing; the logistics until the joint venture warehouse. It provides the software, the spare parts range and price, logistics and know-how.
The company is keener to the creation of a joint venture rather than a franchise because it is a more united and sustainable operation.
The partner is responsible of selling the products in its country through its network that it will build up. The local partner fixes the price of the products based on its knowledge of the market and the demand, no less than a defined floor price. It manages the stock, the customer relationship management and the after-sale service with the French SME support.
The company has subsidiaries in Poland, Spain and France. It will open new joint ventures in Greece and Bulgaria. It is now looking for a partner in each of the following country: Italy, Germany, United Kingdom, Romania, Hungary, Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia, Slovenia, Bosnia, Serbia, Montenegro, Croatia, Switzerland, Albania, and Macedonia to sign 50/50 joint ventures or franchises.