The Spanish biotechnology laboratory provides research, analysis and genetic diagnosis services performed by highly qualified personnel in a state of the art laboratory.
They are specialised in:
- DNA purification from tissues, soils, cell free systems or cellular samples.
- DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) sequencing.
- Quantitative real-time PCR (polymerase chain reaction): Gene expression analysis and SNPs (single nucleotide polymorphisms) genotyping.
- Detection and quantification of specific microorganisms using specific primers.
- High throughput real-time PCR studies/digital PCR based in the platform open array.
- Next Generation Sequencing, including:
1. DNA based sequencing: Shot-gun sequencing, complete genome sequencing; amplicon sequencing, metagenomic analyses; targeted re-sequencing, exome sequencing, methylation analysis by sequencing, ChIP(chromatin immunoprecipitation)-sequencing, ATAC-sequencing.
2. RNA (ribonucleic acid) based-sequencing: Gene Expression Profiling, targeted RNA sequencing, Small RNA sequencing.
3. Single cell sequencing: large scale single cell RNA and ATAC sequencing based on the platform Chromium (10x Genomics).
4. Use of state of the art bio-informatics suites for mapping, assembly, gene quantification, genotyping, etc. tailored to specific needs.
They are looking for companies or academic institutions working in biotechnology or biomedical areas with specific needs on genomics analysis, or for co-development of specific aspects of the methodologies and processes. The envisaged cooperation is under subcontracting and outsourcing agreements.