The company consists of engineers with diverse backgrounds: mechanical engineering, process engineering, power plant engineering, plant engineering, civil engineering, electrical engineering, drilling technology, drill rig technology, construction drawing etc. The company provides engineering services for surface installations of geothermal projects including drill pad design, planning for dismantling of drill pad, design for thermal water system / resource gathering system / balance of plant, heat exchangers, ORC-circulation (ORC = Organic Rankine Cycle) and Flash system. The company offers supports covering whole project phases, from the initial design, to basic and detailed engineering, from tendering and awarding, to construction and commissioning, and also for optimization during operation. Besides, the company offers its know-how regarding all aspects of deep geothermal sector, from technology to financing and insurance, profitability, and public relations. The company offers its capabilities in project development and management, conducts technical due diligence, feasibility studies, business planning and acceptance management, risk and crisis communications. The company has been working on four research projects in deep drilling technology and prototype construction of special machinery. To execute its services the company uses following tools (including but limited to):
- Project Management: MS Project 2010;
- Plant design (P&ID, 3D planning, steel structure, electric): Autocad Plant 3D 2014 Suite;
- Mechanical design in general: Inventor 2014;
- Process simulation: IPSE Pro;
- Simulation and design validation with advanced wire and pipe routing functionality: SolidWorks;
- Financial modelling of geothermal projects: renewalyzer (in house-developed software for business planning for renewable energies);
- Commercial CFD tools (CFD = Computational-Fluid-Dynamics).
The company is located in Bavaria and active in Germany, the Netherlands, Turkey and Romania.
To broaden its portfolio and find new business opportunities, the company is looking for companies, who offer innovative solutions in deep drilling technology and special machinery for deep geothermal energy by negotiating distribution service and commercial agency agreements.