The German company is a specialist in force measurement technology. The technology includes strain gage based transducers. The company has established itself as a brand in Germany espacially in the branches safety engineering, measuring overloads and stage technology. Regular tests are carried out for quality assurance. The aim is now to be more strongly represented on the european market and to grow. So the cooperation types (commercial agency agreement and distribution agreement) were chosen to be more competitive on the European market.
- force sensor for measuring overloads
- torque sensor for measuring drive torque, monitoring torques or controlling
- measuring range from 1 kN to 1 MN, from 25 Nm to 4000 Nm
- on board sensor electronics with current loop output, voltage output, digital output, BUS system
- handheld indicators for sensor signals
- circuit boards for PCBs (sensor electronics)
- stage technology products
The relevant characteristics: It is possible to provide an analog and digital output signal in the machine. The company develops sensor systems with wireless data transmission. Customer-specific sensors from 1 piece to 10000 pieces can be developed. It is possible to deliver in small series.
The areas of application are manifold, for example in safety engineering, for measuring overloads, tablet presses, nuclear installations and stage technology.
The company is looking for business agreements on the basis of a distribution services or a commercial agency agreement. Potential partners, preferably from the industrial automation, should be technically trained and interested in a lasting business relationship.