A German company has been specialising in the development and production of cold formed parts, turned parts and screw plugs for over 60 years. The company develops and produces customer-specific bulk parts at cost-effective rates. Using the latest technology, the company offers efficient and true to detail production of the ordered cold formed parts. Flexible processes and intelligent methods enable the company to respond quickly to customer requests.
The cold forming process, which is secured by the company as a product brand, allows to produce parts according to specific customer requirements as well as standard parts or standard-like parts. Currently, the company applies cold forming to steel and aluminium parts. This effective production process covers the entire process chain starting from the cold-formed blank to the finished product ready for installation component.
This offers many advantages:
- Production of cold formed parts to customer specifications
- Reduced consumption of raw materials
- High standards of technical cleanliness and dimensional accuracy of components
- High process reliability
The machinery includes four-, five- and six-stage presses with a pressing force of up to 4200 kN and a maximum wire diameter of 30 mm.
The product range of cold formed parts includes for example:
- sliding shoes used in hydraulic motors. They are made of high strength steel and have to withstand extreme loads.
- valve bodies for hydraulic systems. Compared to machined valve bodies, they do not contain lead and sulphur additives reducing the mechanical load capacity. The initial state of the press material is less solid than free-cutting steel, but its expansion is higher and the material hardens during the forming process. Even at -20 C the cold-pressed material is superior to the free-cutting steel, the valve bodies are much less likely to burst and their surfaces are smoother and cleaner.
The company also manufactures screw plugs for the automotive, hydraulic, plant and mechanical engineering industries. They are used for the reliable sealing of openings in liquid or gaseous media, e.g. in the engine or transmission. Made of aluminium, steel and brass, they also perform reliably in transmission and drive systems.
The screw plugs product range includes standard and standard-like parts that comply with German and international standards such as DIN, EN and ISO. The good sealing properties of the screw plugs are due to their precise adherence to narrow tolerances and the use of metal or elastomeric sealing rings. The sealing effect of parts without heads, such as sealing plugs according to DIN 906, is achieved by suitable thread pre-coatings.
Before developing the ordered parts, the company offers qualitative consultation with the clients. Within the framework of a forming simulation, it can show how the newly manufactured part will look in detail. The company supports the clients from the application development including the cost calculation through to the production planning and all the way to the actual manufacturing. The company plans the manufacturing based on the delivery schedule with a forecast of 6 months, taking into consideration the clean and safe handling of the parts and components as well as top quality assurance through ISO/TS 16949:2009 and ISO 9001:2008 certifications.
The German company wishes to conclude commercial agency agreements and manufacturing agreements with partners in different countries of the world. The partners are expected to promote the products and services among companies from the automotive, hydraulic, plant and mechanical engineering industries. The German company will provide promotional materials and will be responsible for the deliveries. Through this cooperation, the company expects to open up new markets and increase the awareness level of the products outside of Germany.