A German developer and manufacturer of intelligent antenna systems is looking for distribution partners in all member states of the EU. The antenna systems are developed for the automotive industry, for Industry 4.0, for secured government radio communication and for smart metering applications in the energy sector. In order to expand its export activities, the enterprise is looking for distributors in all member states of the EU.
Cooperation plus value:
The company has a long history and is reknown for its own R&D department, where new technologies and products as well as customer-specific solutions are designed and developed. All newly developed product pass several prototyping stages. By using Rapid Prototyping and 3D printing techniques, development cycles are kept extremely short. The company's manufacturing process is highly automated and characterized by lean and just in time production. It meets the latest standards for industrial environments. This enables a flexible and powerful production at any time – from individually developed small batches to large-scale serial manufacturing. The entire process has been certified according to standards for the automotive industry.
During the product development and manufacturing process, permanent quality monitoring is assured. All products leave the facility only after having been thoroughly tested at the company's own antenna measuring station. Its quality assurance has been certified according to ISO 14001:2015 as well as IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 standards.
Cooperation stage dev stage:
In order to distribute its antennas in foreign markets the German enterprise is looking for partners, being sales representatives and/or small or medium-sized enterprises, active in the respective sectors of industry, being automotive industry, secured government radio communication and smart metering applications in the energy sector. Interested SMEs should be willing to integrate the German clients' products into their assortment.
Potential partners are expected:
- to be experienced in the sale of antennas, telecommunication systems, devices and technologies for wireless communication;
- to have a good knowledge of their national market for these products;
- to have a large network of potential customers at their disposal;
- to be proactive;
- to be acquainted with the development of new markets and marketing strategies.
Exoected input of potential business partners:
- to suggest suitable ways and channels for distribution in the respective country;
- to provide support for or establish appropriate contacts;
- to prepare preparations for drafting and signing the necessary contracts;
- to monitor their business relation with the German client;
- to fulfil their contractual obligations.
Dissemination sector group :
Dissemination preferred :
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom